Monday, January 9, 2012

Zhuge Liang and Liu Bei

We make choices every day...and our choices can be right or can be wrong...
Our choices will affect others, especially those who have close relationships to us
As a child, my parents have the final say...of where I'm studying, where I'm working, who I'm married...
As a wife, my husband has the final say...of almost every single detail of my daily life...
That's what I chose...He's who's chosen...

I can offer him insights, thoughts and considerations just like Zhuge Liang the great and smart military strategist advises Liu Bei
In the end, Liu Bei is the one who has the final word...and Zhuge Liang will faithfully follow...

Either the decision is right or wrong, he's Liu Bei...and I am Zhuge Liang
And I think that is how a marriage can work...

wikimedia.org
*kipas2 kayak Zhuge Liang*

No comments: