Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Factory Reset

I will go to a new city next week...
Quite a break from the exhausting life in Singapore...to a city where I would be the only one or so I thought...
Well...obviously, I am wrong...It's just another city where I would just be another woman...
Sigh...How I wish life had thing such as factory reset...or mind reset or whatever. The only request God didn't grant me...to have a spouse with clear and pristine history...So, I should somehow manage to handle it right? Or not?
I'd spent almost 15 years of my life living under other woman's shadow...God knows how hard it was for me...Why should I spend another years living under someone else's shadow?
If only it's that easy to move somewhere and start over...far from memories, far from the dark shadows from the past that keep me haunted...
The theme song for these days would be this one I think
I will see my family next week...see new places...have another wedding function...
And all I can think about is just those dark shadows...I hate myself

No comments: