Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dearests, please…

I heard a very shocking stories tonite. Well, it’s not that shocking but still when it involves some ones I know, it’s shocking. I choose not to believe, I choose to stay in this naïve world I build that everybody I know (and I love) would just never be that kind of guys.
However, if by any slight chance, it’s true, dearests, I hope you will never ever fall for it. I hope God protection and blessing upon your every step forever in your life. Though I know that all of it is your call, and I know to love somebody is not always to keep him save from danger. Sometimes, you just have to let him fall to be more stronger and know how to pull out himself together.
I just can’t have this mind that you will fall for it. Cause it will just never ever be satisfied. The more you have it, the more you want it again and again. Dearest, please take care. Please have your mind set up before you choose to fall for it. Dearests, please…just consider it thoroughly before you ever decide…Please…

No comments: