Wednesday, September 15, 2010

White Lies?

I was lying a lot these days, so much that even I, myself got fed up and exclaimed, moooiiii. I don’t know why it’s very hard for me to just say “it’s all over, everything i’ve said last year is not applicable now.” Well, one of the beautiful things about my language is it doesn’t have past tense. So technically, I wasn’t lying as everything I said was supposed to be in past tense. Kekeke.
I don’t know whether it’s my ego or my hurtful heart that prevented me from telling the truth. It’s just that I don’t feel good of explaining these things to people who (I think) don’t really care and I still feel so much pain to talk about these things and I can’t guarantee that I won’t cry or at the very least get cloudy. It’s just so hard for me. But these lies eating me alive and what made it worse is that my father and brothers didn’t say anything about it. Huhu...It’s killing me inside. I think it’s better to come clean so here we go.
I am 25. I am single in all definition that every vocabulary has. I am not with anybody right now. I am not planning anything related to that M word right now.
However, I do believe in my God and believe that He will do his part and I just need to do my part. So, just please stop asking me questions, will you?

No comments: